Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The best plugin for fast reading on the web

There are countless speed reading courses but they are not worth it, just as there are many tools to learn a language, in the end what matters is the dedication with which you face whatever the challenge is, in terms of speed reading on a computer. I have found this plugin for Chrome that works very well, it is very easy to configure it, it is installed in the browser and the Alt + S keys are pressed and a box appears on the screen with the words that are passing one to another at the speed that is want.


Installing Jetzt - Speed ​​Reader

Well the first thing I do is download it from the GitHub repository


ds300 / jetzt: Speed ​​reader extension for chrome (github.com)


It is downloaded in a local folder can be in C:


Then it goes to browser extensions and enable developer options.


And in the upload button look for the folder. And voila, a logo will appear as follows:


https://gustavcaves.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/screenshot_99.png?w=40


And it can be used with Alt + S and the box will appear as follows:


https://gustavcaves.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/screenshot_98.png?w=1024


Well, it is an excellent complement for the browser.


I hope you can get the most out of this speed reading tool.


I know I can extend this post even more, but I will save it for later.


Successes

No comments:

Post a Comment

UI of my task management system in Notion

 In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and ...