Sunday, December 13, 2020

Reserve a time at the end of every 4 days

Well then, for those 15 min of daily reflection you must ask certain questions to give objectivity to your daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, biannual, five-year to ten-year projections.


Since the organization in huge installments go hand in hand with what you spend every minute of your day.


So ask yourself this series of questions 1 hour before going to sleep, it would be ideal, but if not just put the reminder every day and decide to ignore it or apply it. Like a Check List, where it says "haa! This is today, well! NO better another day" but you will have it reminding you every day ADD a simple alert on your mobile that repeats itself. And when that moment comes when you decide to do it, you should have this list at hand:


QUESTIONS SECTION 1

Remember these questions related to your assertiveness and priorities:

Does this task help me to achieve my purposes? WHAT ARE MY PURPOSES?


Does doing this task give me any kind of satisfaction?


If I do this task, will I really be moving forward with meaningful work?


If the answer is NO, kindly decline the invitation.

Once the task to be carried out has been defined, it must be accomplished and for this, ask yourself:

What can happen that delays or hinders what I want to do? and How can I avoid it?

QUESTION SECTION 2

IF I CHECK IT TODAY IN AM HOURS

"What I did yesterday?

What am I going to do today?

Am I stuck or am I having a problem with a task? "

If you could do just one thing today, what would it be?

What do I have to do today to feel that my day has been really effective?

What did I learn yesterday?

What can I do to improve?

IF I CHECK IT TODAY IN HOURS PM

"What I did today?

What am I going to do tomorrow?

Am I stuck or am I having a problem with a task? "

If you could do only one thing tomorrow, what would it be?

What do I have to do tomorrow to feel that my day has been really effective?

What have I learned today?

What can I do to improve?

QUESTION SECTION 3

Others more:

Why are we doing this? | Remember the Future

Assign responsibilities | 'What', 'Who' and 'When'

QUESTION SECTION 4

Regarding Psychology

How has my day been? Achievements? Challenges?

Have I thrived or just survived? How is my physical, emotional and spiritual health?

Did the relationships thrive or did they just survive?

What has given me energy? Joy? Hope? Inspiration? Is there anything I can be thankful for?

What have I learned today? About me? Of others?

Reflection:

Finally I show the example of one day in these pandemics that I made a complete record of my activity at home and this is what I found on that specific day, all day focused on documenting everything done and I obtained this result:


How do I spend my time per day? # Another question to keep in mind

The numbers are minutes so you get an idea of ​​the hours invested in each activity.


A real geek, obsessed and unusual activity. I only did it that day because it requires a lot of effort. What a day!. The amazing thing would be to have that activity recorded every day automatically, which with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is achievable and may be in the next few years.


Until next time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    UI of my task management system in Notion

     In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and ...