Thursday, December 28, 2023

UI of my task management system in Notion

 In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and professional projects.

The key component of this system is utilizing Notion as the primary management tool. While I also use other tools like Keep for occasional notes and subscribe to Microsoft 365 (taking advantage of spliiit.com to reduce costs by sharing the account), Notion remains the central hub of my workflow.

My management method in Notion, refined over time, involves minimizing the use of shortcuts in the left sidebar. These shortcuts enable easy navigation through notes categorized using the traditional GTD (Getting Things Done) system by David Allen, supplemented by Tiago Forte's PARA system.

I have a direct shortcut to the PARA system, followed by GTD categorized notes. Admittedly, this approach is exceptional and the result of years of trial and error. While there are areas for improvement, such as integrating software development tasks, I am in the planning stages of incorporating these ideas.

Additionally, I have shortcuts for daily tasks, calendar view, inbox, PARA System, life categories, labels, recent captures, and recently edited items. The depth of each category is significant, contributing to a comprehensive management system.



This system allows me to navigate and manage swiftly across all areas of my life. While not perfect, it provides a framework for diving into each area and working on improvements.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UI of my task management system in Notion

 In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and ...