Sunday, December 6, 2020

Blogs that inspire to continue

Well, for a long time I had the idea of ​​creating my own blog, so much so that since 2017 I come with the name of my personal brand, but it is until now that I have decided to do it, perhaps I had not noticed the incredible potential of the internet, You don't have to reach everyone if you don't have the right people in your niche and more will come from now on.


So when I did some research I found those two Blogs that interested me a lot, they inspire me to continue creating post as I can, and to improve my writing.


They are these two:


About Enrique Dans »Enrique Dans

About Manz - José Román Hernández | Emezeta.COM

About me - Victor Robles | Victor Robles (victorroblesweb.es)

Enrique's is 👍 great 👍, his philosophy of creating the blog identifies me is one about having an activity log and seeing how it is progressing, and Emezeta's good is about Computer Science and I like that. Víctor Robles's is very good, similar to this one, the important thing is to start and move forward.


It is encouraging to see how those blogs started with blogs as short as 30 words, or as short as this one, a long time ago. See how they started that influences when it comes to continuing.


It also makes me think how it was that social networks such as Facebook or Twitter were created have a lot to do with blog and see them from a unique and differential perspective, there like when Google bought Blogger.


One of the things that I will improve as I go are:


Optimize the functionalities, design of this website and SEO.

Create original and practical content.

Receive feedback and polish details.

And nothing, that's it.


Maybe I miss something more to say but hey when I remember I will update the post.


Greetings and success.


PS: It takes time to make a post. As simple as it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UI of my task management system in Notion

 In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and ...