Tuesday, November 24, 2020

How to create a personal brand

Having a personal brand online is very important. So I decided to identical some points to understand this process more.


1. Define a name that identifies you

It is one of the most decisive steps when it comes to shaping a personal brand, during my time thinking about how to call myself, so to speak, I went through many names that I never really liked and I chose "to base you on my name", in my case I chose Gustav Caves, Gustav because my name is Gustavo and Caves because it is caves in English. So I started with all my networks to put the same name, the most popular networks.


My name is everywhere in all networks and I try to make it uniform, because some platforms do not let me configure it. But this is the idea.


2. Create a logo

It is something that identifies you visually for those who follow you, so in this case of the logo I put an image with my name and that's it, it is quite memorable that when they want to look for you they see the same image and it is easier for them to find you and follow you in the different ones networks.



http://gustavcaves.files.wordpress.com/2020/12/d8669-1_1acydwmqgyqwn3btoisya.jpeg


3. Theme

This part is quite remarkable because you must define your target audience, about What would you like to convey to others? and that those who make up your community obtain positive value from what you contribute. Here I can say little at the moment because I am still defining it, this is quite long but you have to start somewhere.


Well that's all for the moment, I think that if you have come this far you will have been wanting more, because nothing follow me that I will be modifying this entry as the experience speaks to me.


Greetings and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UI of my task management system in Notion

 In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and ...