Sunday, February 14, 2021

Using the Pomodoro

It is a very simple concentration technique but if applied with discipline it gives very good results, personally I use it in a configuration of 45 min of concentration and 15 min of rest, however lately I have been using only 15 minutes of activity and I give it with the next one until completing 1 hour on average and this because I am at home and with the family, so I have enough interruptions in concentration that I try to stop them with shorter periods.

The application that I frequently use is called marinara pomodoro that is in the Chrome app store and that also works for Edge, which I have used lately and it works great, but well, the technique as such is to use a timer if it we take it to its minimum expression.

Another thing I do is put the date with time in a simple table and in another column write down the pomodoro time, this is a bit meticulous but if you are aware it is the best thing to do to see what if you are doing something and that you are advancing as little as it may seem.


So the steps are simple.


  1. Set your preferred timer
  2. Find your ideal time (may vary with time or situation), 15m 25m 45m
  3. Record in a 2-column table.
  4. Analyze and improve.

Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

UI of my task management system in Notion

 In order to be faster in note-taking and task management, I have designed a model that has allowed me to work quickly on both personal and ...